Ihsan Sari Sulaiman Salem
• Marital Status: Married.
• Mob NO.,: 0598545608
• Address: Palestinian Ministry of Education
• Nationality: Palestinian
• Birthday : 15 December 1964
• Objective: E-mail: email@example.com
• Improving teaching-learning process
• Developing new methods of teaching through the ICT and Blended Learning.
• Planning For a new vision of teaching
Education: Developing new and modern methods of training.
Incomplete Ph.D in Educational Leadership and Supervison CLU/ USA
• Master Degree in Teaching English /An-Najah National University
• BA degree in Teaching English /An-Najah National University
• Diploma (college certificate ) in teaching English /
Tulkarm Community College
Languages: High School (Tawjihi) Secondary certificate
• Arabic: Mother tongue.
• English: Competent English (reading, writing, listening and
• Tutor at QOU for: various subjects
• English for specific purposes (ESP)
• English Language Teaching (ELT1)
• ELT 2
• English One for university
• English Language 2 advanced
• Coordinator of the Palestinian five year plan for the Ministry of Education
• Teaching all the subjects concentrating on the
English language subject
• Committee member of the English committee in
Nablus Directorate of Education
• Training Supervisors in the Ministry of Education and Higher Education.
• Project management
• Proposal writing ( designer)
• Writing reports of the UNICEF
• Follow the Finnish program activities at (NIET)
• Train of Trainers (T.O.T)) Identifying Training needs. Program Design and Materials development .Implementing Training. Training Evaluation.
Monitoring and Quality Assurance.
• Typing certificate
• Communication skills
• MS project
• Report writing
• Confliction and the priorities of Development Analytical Workshop Beer Zeit University
• Public Relationship
• Trainer for the Strategic plan
• Trainer on managing meetings
• Train of Trainers (T.O. T)
• Tutor atAL-Quds Open University 2008-2011 • ICT training Session in Norway.
• Using Moodle in training.
• Member of the LTD with AMIDEAST (Leadership and Teacher Development Program)
TEEP: Teacher Educator Enhancement Program 270 training hours.
• Searching on the web.
• Table Tennis
• Training School Principals • Trainer in the Educational field.
• Communication Skills
• Learning quickly in different fields.
• Computer search
• References: are furnished upon request
Ihsan Sari Salem